Get a Quote Today

Contact us anytime to discuss your insurance needs by calling 1300 PROFIN


Small Business Insurance

If you work from home, you may find your cover of insurance is not adequate, and you need some business insurance for your home business activities too. We can help you work out what insurance cover you actually need, and then we will obtain quotes from different insurance companies to ensure you get the best price.



Australian Business Insurance Brokers

Cafe & restaurant business insurance cover includes several types of insurance. One concern is if a customer slips or injures themselves in your premises, and there is also the serious risk of health issues when serving food and beverage.



At Professional Insurance Brokers our experienced team can offer advice and arrange the most appropriate insurance cover for your chosen needs


When it comes to small business insurance quotes, it takes expert knowledge and experience to understand the differences between the insurance policies on offer

NIBA Member

We are a member of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) , a national trade association for licensed life and general insurance brokers in Australia.

We’ve been helping clients choose the right Home and Contents Insurance policies for over 30 years

Before selecting a Home & Contents Insurance policy, it is helpful to determine the features which are most important to you.

  • Are you a looking for a straightforward policy which will cover your building and contents in the event of a natural disaster such as bushfire or storm?
  • Do you want the broadest cover available which includes cover for accidental damage to your building and contents?
  • Do you have special items or collections which require a higher level of cover?

As well as guiding you through the benefits and limitations of your insurance cover we will also act on your behalf by negotiating with insurers should you need to make a claim

Whether you’re looking for insurance on your business, home or other assets, we can help you find the right cover for your needs. Call Professional Insurance Brokers on 1300 PROFIN (1300 776 346) for a quote or to discuss your Home & Contents Insurance requirements.